CVEC postponed due to weather

Due to the weather system slated to move in right around the start of the Central Virginia Elite Combine, we’re going to have to postpone the event.

We’d like everyone to be able to run at their best times in prime (or at least suitable) conditions, and obviously that can’t happen today. We are planning for a reschedule date of Saturday March 23rd with registration starting at 3 p.m. at Monticello. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at combine@scrimmageplay.com.